A rustic wedding ceremony is usually conducted outdoors in the countryside or incorporates natural elements into the style.
In a barn, log cabin or shed, forest, field or vineyard or simply outdoors with old-world charm. Down to earth, with loads of greenery and earthy tones. A fantastic feast on long community tables over-flowing with fresh local produce bread sticks, cheeses, olives, meats and fruits and wonderful local wines.
... and lots of music and dancing.
Monday, 16 April 2018
Create a charming nostalgic theme, timeless and elegant. How divine!
Antique, feminine styling, lace, delicate flowers and muted colour palates. Quality china and linens, feathers and finery, and sparkling champagne.
Vintage themes might include the Victorian era, the roaring 20's, art deco 40's, funky 50's and 60's and hip 70's.
Thursday, 12 April 2018
With Mother's Day coming up on May 13th, we honour Mum's role in the wedding. Mum's often the first person you will see on your wedding day and is usually a key figure making sure that all is on track and everyone is happy. Mum might accompany their child down the aisle or deliver a reading or act as a witness. To honour a Mum or Grandma who has passed, perhaps a burning candle, some of her favourite flowers in the bouquet or some carefully chosen words of remembrance. Mum and Grandma will share words of wisdom and pass down family traditions. Thanks Mum x
Some duties of the Mother of the Bride
- Announcing the engagement
- Helping with the guest list
- Ordering the stationery
- Sending out the invites
- Supplying the wedding gift details
- Helping with the seating plan
- Helping to choose the wedding dress and the bridesmaids’ dresses
- Ordering the wedding cake
- Arranging table decorations
- Making sure the guests have got somewhere to stay
- Help with getting ready on the morning of the wedding
- Give the order of service sheets to the ushers
- Organising the buttonholes
- Look after the gifts during and after the wedding
- Collect the photo proofs from the photographer